Are you sure you want to delete your account?
You have indicated you do not agree to our terms of use, do you wish to delete your account?
Why not sign up?

You will also be registered for the agent to contact you via other means you provide, with information relevant to your property search.

There was an error creating your account, please try again. If the problem persists, please contact us and we will investigate.
Password does not match

How would you like to be contacted?

Party Wall Advice

Chartered Surveyors

Under the Party Wall Act 1996 you are permitted to carry out alterations to a party wall, party structure, boundary fence or build new foundations close to an existing building; as long as you advise your neighbour, the adjoining owner, that the works are to be done and that any damage caused will be repaired.

At Willmotts Chartered Surveys we can give advice to commercial or residential property owners and adjoining owners affected by party wall matters including:

Issue and receipt of notices
Preparation of, or comment upon, relevant building proposals
Inspecting for, and agreeing, Schedules of Condition
Preparation and negotiation of Awards
Inspecting affected buildings and implementing awarded agreements as required
We can also advise on other neighbouring matters including:

Scaffolding over sail and licences
Crane over sail
James Hickie | 020 8222 9943 |