1 Bedroom Flat For Sale
Willmotts are proud to present this prestigious top floor corner flat located in the heart of the Barnes Waterside estate. A very well-maintained estate, opposite Harrods Village, next to the Thames Path and Hammersmith Bridge.
The property has lots of charm, character and enjoys stunning surroundings and a delightful aspect. Being at a primary location and having windows in all rooms, it provides 275° “hard to find” distant views, bringing pleasure to mind and senses. Being top floor, the kitchen fills with sunlight in the morning and the living room in the afternoon/evening, making it a perfect place to call home.
It is a perfect one-bedroom apartment with:
- double bedroom (fits king size bed) with glass mirrored sliding doors large wardrobe
- large eat-in kitchen.
- bathroom with its own large window, which includes a bath tub & a shower room
- storage cupboards.
- very good-sized living room with a gas fireplace.
- loft currently used for light storage.
- stainless steel radiators throughout and windows in each room, inc. bathroom.
- it also benefits from its own allocated off street parking bay and visitors’ available off-street parking bays and bicycle shed.
- communal gardens.
The gardens of the estate are award winning and there is even a private pond with swans. It feels like being in the countryside even though you are in Zone 2 of London transport with easy access to Hammersmith tube & bus station.
- 1 mins’ walk: 24h Tesco Express inc. fuel/petrol, Italian and French delis/cafes and various restaurants and shops.
- 15 mins’ walk from Hammersmith tube & bus station: District/Piccadilly/Circle/Hammersmith and City tube and buses covering most of London.
- The property is close by car to the A4/M4 for easy access to central London and Heathrow airport.
10 mins’ walk to Barnes Wetland centre, Barnes Village, Barnes Common. The lovely Barnes Village famous for its pond and its array of restaurants such as Rick Stein’s riverside, it’s riverfront pubs, the Olympic Cinema and independent shops.
- 5 mins’ walk, to the Hammersmith Riverfront with historic & waterside pubs such as the Dove, Old Ship and the most recent Blue Boat, famous venues such as the Riverside Studios and the upscale restaurants: Brasserie Blanc by celebrity chef Raymond Blanc and Michelin listed Sam’s Brasserie and River Café.
- Schools: There are fantastic schools within a short walk including St Paul’s & Colet, the Swedish School, the Harrodian, Lowther Primary, Barnes Primary, St Paul's Girls School, the West London Free School and the Godolphin & Latymer school. Including nurseries such as Bright Horizons and Montessori.
1. No description or information given about the property or its value, whether written or verbal or whether or not in these particulars (Information) may be relied upon as a statement of representation or fact. Neither Willmotts nor its Joint Agents have any authority to make any representation and accordingly any Information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of Willmotts or the seller/lessor.
2 Any photographs (and artists impressions) show only certain parts of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
3 Any reference to alterations to, or use of any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer/lessee.
4. Any buyer/lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any Information given.
5. We have not carried out a survey nor tested services, appliances or specific fittings. For fixtures and fittings please refer to vendors fixtures and fittings forms