1 Bedroom Flat For Sale
PETS ALLOWED (Terms apply). Stunning Garden Flat on lovely tree lined road in Kensington. The property has been wonderfully refurbished to a very high standard and retains many original features. The bedroom is a very good size and has lots of storage. The living room is fantastic and has door leading directly onto the patio area. The kitchen and bathroom are both well designed.
Hyde Park is very close by with Kensington Palace almost being your neighbour! High Street Kensington has a huge amount to offer from its great shops and cafes to lovely restaurants (Including the new Ivy) and bars. Notting Hill is nearby. It really is one of the nicest parts of London in which to live.
- St Anne's & Avondale Park Nursery School - 1 miles
- St Mary Abbots CofE Primary School - 0.11 miles
- Holland Park School - 0.33 miles
Share of Freehold
Lease: 5th May 2991
Service Charges: £1500 per annum (Approx)
Ground Rent: Peppercorn
EPC - C
The vendor of this property are connected parties to Willmotts.
1. No description or information given about the property or its value, whether written or verbal or whether or not in these particulars (Information) may be relied upon as a statement of representation or fact. Neither Willmotts nor its Joint Agents have any authority to make any representation and accordingly any Information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of Willmotts or the seller/lessor.
2 Any photographs (and artists impressions) show only certain parts of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
3 Any reference to alterations to, or use of any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer/lessee.
4. Any buyer/lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any Information given.
5. We have not carried out a survey nor tested services, appliances or specific fittings. For fixtures and fittings please refer to vendors fixtures and fittings forms
Tenure: Leasehold + Share of freehold
No EPC available for this property
Other properties you might be interested in
Holkham House, Sulgrave Road , Hammersmith , London, W6
Queens Wharf, Hammersmith and Fulham , London, W6
Nottingham Terrace, Regents Park, London, NW1
Percy House , Sulgrave Road, Hammersmith, W6
Offers in excess £800,000