Willmotts Chartered Surveyors is situated in Hammersmith West London. The Chartered Surveying department comprises of two main services, Building Surveyors and Valuation Surveyors.
is headed up by James Hickie; James has extensive technical and professional experience within this sector, including;
• commercial property,
• residential property,
• public bodies.
Providing essential Building Surveying consultancy advice for vendors, purchasers and occupiers of all property types. Our Building Surveying team have a broad range of expert knowledge and technical ability available in-house.
For any help or advice relating to Valuation Services, please get in touch with James Hickie, 020 8222 9943 email@example.com
is led by a valuer with thirty five years’ experience in valuing property in and around West London, we have a team of RICS Registered Valuers ready to help with a range of expert services. We can assist with valuation advice on residential and commercial properties for a variety of purposes including:
• commercial rent reviews and lease renewals
• lease extensions or freehold purchase or enfranchisement on flats and houses
• capital gains tax and inheritance tax calculations
• matrimonial and other legal disputes
• acquisitions and disposal between connected parties
• secured lending valuations
• valuations for company accounts
For any help or advice relating to Valuation Services, please get in touch with Simon Hanton, on 020 8222 9915 or firstname.lastname@example.org